How to repair Something went wrong error code 30175 and 30175-4?
Error Code 30175-4 Description:
“Something went wrong Error code 30175-4”
Something went wrong error code 30175 occurs when there is a DNS issue on your computer network settings.
Step 1: Restart the Computer in Clean boot which would disable the Computer Firewall. Then try to install Office 2013 suite.
Step 2: Ensure there is no proxy server enabled in the system. Also change the network connection by changing from wired to wireless internet connection and verify the status.
Step 3. Reinstall MS Office 2013 (in Clean Boot)
Something went wrong. Sorry, we ran into a problem.Go online for additional help.Something went wrong error code 30175 and Error code 30175-4, 30029-4.
Reasons for Office 365 Issues:-
Internet access is required to set up your Microsoft account. For Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal, internet connectivity is required once monthly for uninterrupted service.
· Conflicts with antivirus and firewall
Check if your Antivirus program is blocking any of the programs that are getting installed on your computer. It is always suggested to disable your antivirus before you install any program in your computer.
· Temporary files and Temporary internet files:
There might be temporary files and temporary internet files and the junk files in your computer which will cause the registry issues and make some services not responsive. These temporary files might cause trouble for the system programs.
It is important for you to optimize and tune up your computer.
· Reset Internet Explorer settings
There could be a problem with your web browser which may cause this kind of issue.
The temporary Internet files and the Browsing Cache ,tools bar, add-ons and the other internet souces might cause the problem for you to perform the online installation.Stop the print spooler.
· Remove older versions of Office
There could be old office versions running on your computer. It is required for you to uninstall and remove the old office versions before installing the latest Office 2013 or office 365.
· Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
initiating the installation without addons may help you sometimes.
· Run system file checker: sfc /scannow
To resolve some of the system file issues, it requires to run the system file checker.
· Turn off hardware acceleration
In computing, hardware acceleration is the use of computer hardware to perform some functions faster than is possible in software running on the general-purpose CPU. Examples of hardware acceleration include blitting acceleration functionality in graphics processing units (GPUs) and instructions for complex operations in CPUs.Reset the Task Scheduler.
It is better to disable Hardware acceleration incase if it’s enabled
· Try a hardwired connection
If your Internet is running on Wifi connection, try changing it to hardwired connection because the wireless connection is always slower than a wired connection.
· Create a new Windows Admin profile (Windows 7 only)
Check if you are having admin privileges on your Windows Operating system.
you have to use the basic troubleshooting to repair the office program if it fails you will have to uninstall and install the program.you have to understand the necessary steps that will be helpful for you in understanding how to install Office and Uninstall/repair Office programs.
Something went wrong error code 30175 and 30175-4 generally occur when there is an serious issue with system files. The compablity issue between office core and system files.
1. just click on Start.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. select the “Security” tab. inetcpl security
4. Click on “Reset all to default level” button.
5.finally Click OK button.
1. just Press Ctrl+R. A dialogue box will open.
2. In box type “%systemroot%\temp” and Press Enter..
3. click on OK or Allow Continue button
4. just check if you are in the Temp folder.
5. in Temp folder, remove all the files in it. There may be some files which you will not be able to delete, which you can skip.
6. now press and hold Windows key and the letter ‘R’ at the same time to call Run command box.
7. Enter the command %temp% press Enter key.
8. click on OK or Allow Continue .
9. Now, check are you in temp folder?
10. If yes then delete all the file in Temp folder. There may be some files which you will not be able to delete, which you can skip.
most of times error code Code 30175-4 can resolve.
30175-4 Error on Windows 10
- Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options. (Basically a quick way to get to Programs and Features in Control Panel.)
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click either Quick Repair.
- In Office 2016, click either Quick Repair
You might need to restart your computer after the repair is complete.
If the issue still persists you need to uninstall the office and re install.
Step 4. Restart computer using Normal Boot.
Now you are good to use the new Office 2013 or Office 365.
Still need help
Chat with our Technical Experts for further help and support
Other Errors :