We provide technical support for any kind of errors you are facing with the following products
- In Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, there’s easy sharing right from within the app. You can also see who has access to a given file and who is currently working in it.
- Visualize financial or hierarchical data, and highlight statistical properties of your data with new chart types: Treemap, Waterfall, Pareto, Histogram, Box and Whisker, and Sunburst.
- Excel includes a powerful new set of features called Get & Transform, which provides fast, easy data gathering and shaping capabilities. Get & Transform enables you to connect, combine, and refine data sources to meet your analysis needs.
- Attach a document from your recent items and share them from OneDrive or SharePoint with email recipients. Also configure sharing permissions so that all the recipients have access to the attached file without having to leave the app.
- Fact-check or explore terms in your documents with Bing-powered Smart Lookup. Simply highlight terms in your document and use this feature to bring in search results from the web right into your reading or authoring environment.
- Simply type what you want to do in the app using your own words, and then Tell Me will guide through the process as well as offer additional resources.
The Office Web Apps suite was also updated for Office 2013, introducing additional editing features and interface changes.
Other features of Office 2013 include:
- Flatter look of the Ribbon interface and subtle animations when typing or selecting (Word and Excel)
- A new visualization for scheduled tasks in Microsoft Outlook
- Remodeled start screen
- New graphical options in Word
- Objects such as images can be freely moved; they snap to boundaries such as paragraph edges, document margin and or column boundaries
- Online picture support with content from Office.com, Bing.com and Flickr (by default, only images in public domain)
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint
- New slide designs, animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2013
- Support for Outlook.com and Hotmail.com in Outlook
- Support for integration with Skype, Yammer and SkyDrive
- IMAP special folders support
- Excel 2013 supports new limit models, as follows
- The latest version of the Office apps for PC, Mac, tablets, and smart phones.
To install Office, each person needs their own Microsoft account and personal My Office Account page. If they don’t already have a Microsoft account, they can create one when they accept your invitation to share. It’s free.
- 1 TB of free OneDrive storage.
People you share your subscription benefits with get their own OneDrive storage. Don’t worry: They can’t access files or folders on your personal OneDrive storage, though you can share files with them if you want.
- 60 Skype minutes per month to mobile phones in eight countries and to landlines in 60+ countries (only in markets where Skype is available).
Features that debuted in Outlook 2016, include:
- Attachment link to cloud resource
- Groups redesign
- Search cloud
- Clutter Folder
- Email Address Internationalization
Features that debuted in Outlook 2013, which was released on January 29, 2013, include:
- Attachment reminder
- Exchange ActiveSync(EAS)
- Add-in resiliency
- Cached Exchange mode improvements
- IMAP improvements
- Outlook data file(.ost) compression
- People hub
- Startup performance improvements
The email service, task management, calendar application, and contacts manager included with business and enterprise Office 365 subscriptions are under the Outlook on the web brand. It includes Outlook Mail, Outlook Calendar, Outlook People, and Outlook Tasks.
Microsoft introduced an email feature called Clutter with Office 365. Clutter remembers user’s preferences as it comes to the relevance and importance of emails. It analyses user’s pattern of behavior about email topics, if user keeps ignoring emails about a certain topic, Clutter moves those emails to a folder with the same name in Outlook. Users can enable and disable this feature by logging on to Office 365 portal.
Microsoft Windows (or simply Windows) is a meta family of graphical operating systems developed, marketed, and sold by Microsoft. It consists of several families of operating systems, each of which cater to a certain sector of the computing industry.
The first year after Windows 10 launches, any device running Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows Phone 8.1 will be able to upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft’s OS — for free.
Starting from descending order to explain the history of Windows Operating system:
Windows 10: Key features of Microsoft’s new operating system
Microsoft Windows 8.1
The product falls under the same lifecycle policy as Windows 8 with support ending 1/10/2023
Microsoft reportedly end the support of Windows 7 in 2015
Microsoft will end “Mainstream Support” for Windows Vista, moving into an “Extended Support” phase that lasts through April 11, 2017.
Microsoft ended Official Windows XP Support in April 2014