Fix Windows Server Activation Error 0xc004f069 – With the aim to capture the market, companies are putting efforts and coming up with modernized technology. But with technology comes errors as well. Technical errors and flaws have become common practices nowadays and such error is 0xc004f069. If you are facing this issue and wanted to know how to resolve Fix Windows Server Activation Error 0xc004f069, then you have reached the right place.
The Error Code 0xc004f069 is encountered by the user while installing or changing the product keys. It generally occurs when the user is using an inactivated windows server. In other words, it occurs due to a nonactivated windows server. So if you are the victim of the same issue and searching for some information on how to fix Windows Server Activation Error 0xc004f069, then keep reading this blog till the end.
What is Windows Server Activation Error 0xc004f069?
Facing errors with Windows could be annoying and frustrating as well. The Windows Server Activation Error 0xc004f069 is an error that the users encounter while trying to install or change the existing product keys in the system. Non-activated windows servers can lead to such errors. These types of bugs can prohibit the users from installing or changing any license key and won’t allow the users to update the server as well.
Fix for Windows Server Activation Error 0xc004f069
If you are the one who is encountering this bug then you have reached the right spot. If you are facing such an issue then there is nothing to worry about as there are few things that you can try to fix this issue that we have discussed below. But keep in mind to follow all the methods in the same order as mentioned below to get the best output.
At first, make sure you are aware of your current window edition. In case you are not familiar with this information, then we recommend you to follow the following steps:
- Login to the Window Server and Type Win & I.
- Navigate to expand the system and click on About.
- From here you can find the current running server edition.
Method 1: This is the first method that you can try to fix this issue. Follow all the below-mentioned steps in a precise manner if you have a standard server edition.
- Launch Power Menu by pressing the Win and X
- Choose the option PowerShell.
- Now press Enter after pasting the following code “slmgr /ipk your product key.
- Press Ok after getting the “Installed product key successful”
- Now to activate the license key use the code slmgr /ato.
- A message will show up mentioning the Product activated successfully.
- At last press Ok to save the changes.
Method 2: This is the second method that you can try to fix the Windows Server Activation Error 0xc004f069.
- Go to Settings > Update and Security > Activation Screen > Change Product.
- Now enter the Window edition key > Next.
- Once done you will get a message “sorry we could not activate your windows”.
- Now retry the first and second steps.
- Enter the 25 digits unique product key.
Method 3: This is the third method to resolve the issue. The users who have evaluation serves edition needs to convert their system into the standard edition and follow the below steps to activate servers:
- The first step is to launch the Command Prompt.
- Noe type the code “DISM /Online /Set-Edition:ServerStandard ?productKey:your_Product_Key/AcceptEula” > Press
- Once done if the device asks for nay confirmation then press Y and Hit
- Now follow all steps discussed in the first method to get this issue fixed.
Method 4: This is the fourth and important method that you can try to fix this issue. Users who have a VLC MAK license key can resolve the issue by following the following steps. But make sure to fully comply with all the steps without skipping anything.
- Restart your device by going to Start > Restart.
- Log into the Window Server Account.
- Once done press the Windows + R
- Type cmd.
- Now press Yes to grant access to the Windows console.
- Here comes the major part. Now you need to type the code followed by the VLSC MAK key.
- Slmgr /ipk (VLSC Key).
- Here you can activate your key by the following code “slmgr /ato”.
- Press Ok.
We hope that you find this blog helpful and following the methods mentioned above your issue has been resolved. These are the only four methods that are used by users across the globe to Fix Windows Server Activation Error 0xc004f069. The above-mentioned methods and steps are tried and tested by our experts that you can use to fix this issue instantly. So follow these steps and do let us know the results. In case the issue still persists, then we recommend you to get expert help against all your windows servers’ related technical flaws by imitating the live chat.