The new millennium saw the introduction of the legendary and ever popular Windows XP operating system by Microsoft.
Introduced in 2001, Windows XP had a successful six year run only to be succeeded by Windows Vista in 2007.
However, having said that, Windows XP is still widely used and is by far one of the more popular operating systems by Microsoft. In fact it is the second most popular from amongst all the versions of the Windows operating systems. It was named Windows ‘XP’ to stand for ‘Experience’ and it does just that, it gives an experience par excellence. It is also touted as one of the first consumer oriented Operating systems by Microsoft.
On its introduction, Windows XP was enhanced to include various new features in Windows explorer, such as built in CD burning, searching by document categories, improved sorting, file sharing etc. It also came with improvements in the start menu and task bar and has improved imaging features like Picture and Fax viewer.
With added features, comes the problem of added technical issues and difficulties. Even though Windows XP makes computing a better experience by far, there are bound to be certain problems that need immediate attention and we at Live assist have a team of well trained and qualified technicians to handle any such problem that your Windows XP operating system might throw up.
The team is committed to providing instant help within a few minutes at any given time, 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year.
We can help by:
- Providing complete and comprehensive Support for Windows XP
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the installed Windows XP Operating system
- Helping to upgrade to Microsoft Windows Vista Operating system if needed.
- Troubleshooting tips
- Suggesting Windows XP compatible software and hardware updates.
- Providing information on the latest Windows XP service packs available
- Helping with any other Windows XP related issue
- Helping you to derive a full Windows XPerience from your installed system
We at Live assist are dedicated to providing our clients a trouble free computing experience and we thus invite you to speak to one of our qualified experts on the phone or via email. For more information on our Windows XP Support feel free to chat with us!
Chat with our Technical Experts for further help and support