Microsoft Office 365 Installation Troubleshooting Support – Microsoft being the pioneer brand in the domain of IT software and application is known for its world-class applications. This company provides different products for different types of work activities. Due to their reliability, efficiency, and effectiveness, these products are used by people around the world. But at times users encounter different types of technical issues with the Microsoft Office suite. So in this blog, we are going to provide you Microsoft Office 365 Installation Troubleshooting Support that you will not find at any other place.
There are several types of technical problems that one can face with the Microsoft office suite. Now the kind of problem or issues faced by people depends on the type of products. Through this blog, our experts will provide you reliable and best Microsoft Office 365 Installation Troubleshooting Support that will help you to resolve all your technical flaws. So sit back, relax and keep reading this blog to get more information in detail.
Common Issues with Microsoft Office 365 Installation
Technical glitches and problems have become common nowadays. The IT development companies try their best to make their application superior by launching updates time-to-time. But still, users face some sort of issues with the installation of Microsoft Office 365. These are:
- Installation Issues.
- Updation issues.
- Activation Issues.
- Office, not running issues.
- Application crash issues.
- Hang up issues.
These are some of the issues that might be faced by the users with Microsoft Office 365. There could be many reasons that might trigger such issues. But resolving these technical problems becomes a must as Microsoft Office is readily used in daily activities.
Troubleshooting Support for Microsoft Office 365 Installation
Every problem occurs due to some reason. With a problem comes a solution as well. Here in this blog, we will provide you reliable troubleshooting support for Microsoft Office 365 Installation.
Case 1: Install Microsoft Office 365:
At first, we will discuss the simple methods by which you can easily download and install Microsoft Office 365 into your system. So follow the below-mentioned steps to download and install this application.
- Sign in
You need to first sign in to your official account to download Microsoft Office 365 into your system.
- Open Web Browser.
- Go to Official Microsoft Website > Sign in
- After signing in, search for the latest and compatible version of Office.
- Look for the Download Button.
- Click on Download and follow all the on-screen instructions to download the suite.
Make sure to fully download the application and do not press any button during the downloading duration.
- Install Microsoft Office 365
Once done with the download part, now it’s time to move on to installation. Follow the below-mentioned steps to install Office 365 into your system.
- Open Run (internet Explorer), Save Files (in Firefox), and Setup (in Chrome).
- Choose Yes to allow the software to make changes in the device.
- Now an installation process will begin.
- Let the system automatically complete the application installation.
- You will get a message like “You’re all set! Microsoft Office is installed completely”.
- Click on Close.
- Activate Microsoft Office
Once done with product installation, now it’s time to activate the products by following the series of steps mentioned below.
- Go to Start > search Word.
- Click on the icon to open the application.
- Now let the system open the application and accept all the license agreements to active the office.
- Once done your Microsoft Office is activated and ready to roll.
Case 2: Slow Installation Issues
Slow installation issues can be fixed by following a series of steps. You can try out the following things if your office is taking too long to install in your system.
Restart the System: The first thing that you need to do is to restart the system and check whether the Office has been installed or not.
- Go to Start > Restart.
Use Wired Internet Connection: The second method by which you can fix this issue is by using a wired internet connection. This will boost up your connection speed as wired connections generally provide faster and better speed. So try switching to a wired connection to fix this issue.
Disable Antivirus or Firewall Temporarily: Sometimes any restriction or blockage from the system firewall or installed antivirus may cause this problem. In this case, you need to disable both for a temporary time period.
- Go to Start > Settings.
- From here navigate to Update & Security.
- Choose Windows Defender > Off.
Fix through Online Repair: This is a simple way to fix this issue. All you have to do is to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to Start > Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features > Uninstall or change the Program.
- Select the Office product you want to repair.
- Click on Change > Online Repair.
So this brings us to the end of this wonderful blog. We hope that you find out this blog pretty useful and you get some valuable information from the same. In case you need more detailed help regarding Microsoft Office 365 issue and technical support, then we suggest you to initiate the live chat.