Office 365 or Office 2019 or any other office versions may show this error code 30175-4. This is basically due to the system registry issues. There can also be the conflicts with the previous installations. We recommend you to follow the below steps to repair office programs.
30175-4 Error on Windows 10
- Press the Windows buttoni and the “X ” key together. It shows the start menu.
- Then select apps and features.
- Search the list for office program.
- you can opt for quick repair or online repair processes.
- Choose the office program and click on modify button.
- you will quick repair or online repair options.
You might need to restart your computer after the repair is complete.
If the issue still persists you need to uninstall the office and re install.
How to repair Office error code 30175-4?
The intermittent network connection is also one of the reason. The messages that comes when you face this error is “Something went wrong error code 30175” messages on the screen. There will be a notification asknig you to check network settings as well if the installer find any network issues.
Something went wrong Error code 30175-4 repair steps:
Step 1: Restart the Computer in Clean boot which would disable the Computer Firewall. Then try to install Office 2013 suite.
Step 2: Ensure there is no proxy server enabled in the system. Also change the network connection by changing from wired to wireless internet connection and verify the status.
Step 3. Reinstall MS Office 2013 (in Clean Boot)
Some common error codes that appear due to this system registry issues are error code 30175 and Error code 30175-4, 30029-4.
Requirements for office 365 installation:-
Internet access is required to set up your Microsoft account. For Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal, internet connectivity is required once monthly for uninterrupted service.
Basic error messages and troubleshooting for office installation problems:
Conflicts with antivirus and firewall
Check if your Antivirus program is blocking any of the programs that are getting installed on your computer. It is always suggested to disable your antivirus before you install any program in your computer.
Temporary files and Temporary internet files:
There might be temporary files and temporary internet files and the junk files in your computer which will cause the registry issues and make some services not responsive. These temporary files might cause trouble for the system programs. It is important for you to optimize and tune up your computer.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
There could be a problem with your web browser which may cause this kind of issue.
The temporary Internet files and the Browsing Cache ,tools bar, add-ons and the other internet sources might cause the problem for you to perform the online installation. Stop the print spooler.
Remove older versions of Office
There could be old office versions running on your computer. It is required for you to uninstall and remove the old office versions before installing the latest Office 2013 or office 365.
Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
Initiating the installation without addons may help you sometimes.
Run system file checker:
sfc /scannow is a command line that helps to solve system integrity violations.
To resolve some of the system file issues, it requires to run the system file checker.
- Turn off hardware acceleration
In computing, hardware acceleration is the use of computer hardware to perform some functions faster than is possible in software running on the general-purpose CPU. Examples of hardware acceleration include acceleration functionality in graphics processing units (GPUs) and instructions for complex operations in CPUs. Reset the Task Scheduler.
It is better to disable Hardware acceleration incase if it’s enabled
Try a hardwired connection
If your Internet is running on Wifi connection, try changing it to hardwired connection because the wireless connection is always slower than a wired connection.
Create a new Windows Admin profile (Windows 7 only)
Check if you are having admin privileges on your Windows Operating system. You have to use the basic troubleshooting to repair the office program if it fails you will have to uninstall and install the program. You can also look forward to uninstall and reinstall Office.
Something went wrong error code 30175 and 30175-4 generally occur when there is an serious issue with system files. The comptiblity issue between office core and system files.
1. just click on Start.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. select the “Security” tab. inetcpl security
4. Click on “Reset all to default level” button.
5.finally Click OK button.
1. just Press Ctrl+R. A dialogue box will open.
2. In box type “%systemroot%\temp” and Press Enter..
3. click on OK or Allow Continue button
4. just check if you are in the Temp folder.
5. in Temp folder, remove all the files in it. There may be some files which you will not be able to delete, which you can skip.
6. now press and hold Windows key and the letter ‘R’ at the same time to call Run command box.
7. Enter the command %temp% press Enter key.
8. click on OK or Allow Continue .
9. Now, check are you in temp folder?
10. If yes then delete all the file in Temp folder. There may be some files which you will not be able to delete, which you can skip.
Office 365 installation process:
Step 4. Restart computer using Normal Boot.
Now you are good to use the new Office 2013 or Office 365.