How to repair error Code 30045-11 ?
error code 30045-11 Description: this error code 30045-11 occurs due to the second installation of office with out proper removing of first one.
Solution for error code 30045-11:
The basic troubleshooting to repair error Code 30045-11 is to repair the office program, if it fails we need to uninstall and re-install the program. The necessary steps may be helpful in understanding how to install Office and Uninstall/repair Office programs.
30045-11 Error on Windows 10
- Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options. (Basically a quick way to get to Programs and Features in Control Panel.)
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
- In Office 2016, click Quick Repair.
You might need to restart your computer after the repair is complete.
If the issue still persists you need to uninstall the office and re install.
Type in the product key and click on Setup It will ask you to log in to your Microsoft account. So that the new installation is associated with your Microsoft Account. Hence it is not required to keep the product key for the future use. It will be added to your Microsoft Account. Follow the below steps to complete the installation
Now you are good to use the new Office 2013 or Office 365.
Still, need help
Chat with our Technical Experts for further help and support
Other Errors :