How To Fix Microsoft Office Activation Error 0X4004F00C – Are you keep on getting errors while activating the Microsoft Office or you are fed of this problem and want to get rid of it as quickly as possible? If yes, then keep reading this blog. There could be many reasons for the occurrence of this issue. In this blog by us, we will discuss this error, its caused and we will tell you How to Fix Microsoft Office Activation Error 0X4004F00C. The Microsoft Office suite comes with ample benefits and equipped with features that cannot resist. But to enjoy these features the user needs to complete the entire cycle of the process. The process involves three steps including Downloading the software, installing it and the final step is activation.
Activation plays a vital role in the smooth working of any software. Successful activation makes sure that the source of software installed is authentic and is downloaded by the authorized customer. But many times the users face errors while doing the entire process. While activation the software, users sometimes encounter the Error Code 0X4004F00C. If you are also getting this error code, then there is no need to worry. This error can be resolved easily by performing few troubleshooting steps. If you want to know How to Fix Microsoft Office Activation Error 0X4004F00C, then continue reading this blog.
Causes of Error Code 0X4004F00C
There is nothing to panic about. This error code is a common issue that is encountered by so many users. There might be several reasons behind the occurrence of this error code. Issues such as:
- A corrupted windows
- The corrupted firewall of your windows
- Installation of the software from an unauthorized site.
- Sometimes this issue can be triggered by incomplete installation.
A dialog box will appear on the screen whenever you will encounter this error. Now let us move on towards the solution. Luckily there are few solutions to get this error resolved. These steps are easy to perform and are mentioned below.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Error Code 0X4004F00C
As we are now familiar with the cause of this error code. Now it’s time to jump on to the troubleshooting steps to fix this error. Follow the following steps accurately without any glitch to get this issue fixed.
Solution 1: Try to Disable the Firewall of your Window
The first solution that you need to try is to disable your windows firewall. Now to perform this step, follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Go to the Start and click on the Windows option
- Once done go to the Control Panel
- Search Window Firewall after entering the control panel window.
- Choose the Window Firewall
- Now choose the option stating “Turn windows firewall on and off” on the left side
- Once done, choose the option stating “Turn off windows firewall”.
After completing all the steps, try to activate the Office Suite and check whether the issue is still there or it is resolved. If the error appears again, follow the second solution.
Solution 2: Temporarily Shut the Proxy Settings
To do this, follow the below-mentioned steps in the exact manner as mentioned below:
- Go to the Start option and click on the Control panel
- Choose the Internet Options in the Control Panel
- Tap on Connections in the new window (this window will appear after the second step)
- Once done choose the LAN settings
- Now untick the option stating “Use a proxy server for LAN” under the Proxy server
- Finally, press OK and save the changes.
After completely done with all the steps, try to activate your Microsoft Office and check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
Solution 3: Try to Uninstall and Reinstall the Software
If the above-mentioned solution did not work, then try to first uninstall the software completely and reinstall it again from the official website. In most cases, doing this step properly will resolve the issue. To do this, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Uninstall the software either by going to the Control Panel.
- Go to Start > Control Panel
- Now click on Programs > Programs and features.
- From here choose the software and uninstall it
For downloading the software from the website follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official Microsoft
- Now scroll down to find the Download link to download the software.
- Once done with the downloading part, try to install it and check if the issue still persists or is resolved.
In most cases, these three solutions will resolve the issue. try these out in the exact same manner as they are mentioned here in this article.
We hope that you find an accurate solution regarding your problem and now you are able to resolve your issues. All the above-mentioned steps are accurate and proficient to resolve the Error Code 0X4004F00C. If in case after performing all the steps, you still face this issue, we suggest you take expert help through initiating a live chat with the experts regarding Microsoft Office Activation Error 0X4004F00C.